MEET Angie Sandow
Neither 1 hand nor breast cancer can stop the wheels from rolling!
Meet Angie Sandow - founder of JUSTRIDIN. Some say that Angie has too much to talk about as her amazing story includes ;
- being born with a variety of congenital birth defects the most noticeable of which is the limb difference of her right arm and hand,
- being laughed at and excluded as a result of her limb difference,
- being bullied and becoming a bully,
- being judged based on her appearance which impacted her ability to find employment in her younger years,
- forming and playing lead guitar using a prosthetic in her AC/DC Tribute Band called BARE RUMP,
- being diagnosed with breast cancer in February 2014,
- developing frozen shoulder on her right side after receiving life saving treatment for breast cancer,
- fronting her classic rock band LEFTY AND THE GOONs
- riding her own modified motorcycle with one (left) hand
Angie founded JUSTRIDIN to share her tales of determination which she does with a sense of humour and conviction. Angie's speaking engagements are like no other - similar to her gigs with BARE RUMP and LEFTY AND THE GOONS, she is full of energy and passion which will inspire you to realize that anything is possible. She may even play a few riffs on her guitar or show you her modified motorcycle!
Angie will customize her presentation based on the needs of your audience and event.
We are all JUST RIDIN through life!!
ANGIE SHARED HER STORY
TALES OF DETERMINATION - FROM CHEMO TO THROTTLE
The Women’s Motorcycle Conference gives a voice to all women on all bikes from all disciplines of riding.
The ONLINE Conference featured content curated exclusively for female motorcycle riders and those women interested in the motorcycling lifestyle.
The online conference was held Friday, March 12 - Saturday March 13 and featured 25 presenters, 22 Presentations + 3 Live Connection Sessions
Angie is thrilled to have been a part of this amazing event!!